Thursday, February 23, 2006

I Want To Be Like Mike

Had the opportunity to work with Mike F. last night. I'm still working on taking ukemi like he does. OK, I'm working on approaching the level where I can ponder the possibility of taking ukemi like he does. One key I believe is maintaining the connection to nage, using the connection to take some of the energy from the fall. We were practicing kotogaeshi, and M's comment was to push toward him during the technique.


I also enjoyed working with 2 new people last night. It is nice to be able to help someone else, to be of service to others rather than just being in student mode.


I have been busy lately working on my mp3 download site, BitWorks Music. During March I will be working on new music for our upcoming aikido video. It's going to rock! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home