Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Lens Cap Was Off At Least

I was going to film this morning's class for our upcoming aikido video.
I had everything set up and ready to go, but I failed the test! After
you set it up, you need to push the little red button, or so they say.
So it was a dry run for next week. Still, assuming we were being taped
was kind of distracting until the end of class. Tomorrow night we have
a special class, as Sensei's friend Stan from MA is going to be in town,
as will Jason also. Matt will be the camera guy for this production.
Maybe I should mention the little red button. Ahem.

A good class. Occasionally I do something pretty well. My ukemi still
feels pretty goofy at times however. It is nice though to have Danny, a
brand new beginner, to give me perspective, as I generally consider
myself the new guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home