Tuesday, September 12, 2006

El Maximum Dojo!

Our dojo is so awesome! Sure I'm biased, but I have had so many classes where I am just blown away by how good our sempai (senior students) are. I was privileged to be the "junior" student in tonight's advanced class. High points: I managed to do a pretty decent rendition of suwari waza (seated techniques from kneeling position)--ikkyo, nikkyo, sankyo, yonkyo. .. and of course, there were the not so high points. I always have difficulty with ju waza (freestyle). Tonight we had 4 on 1, and I sort of lost it a few times. So this is my "frontier". I also got a bit too winded working with Mike. I need to retire so I can workout more!


I also made Saturday AM class, though I did not get around to blogging.


BTW, I "got memed", or I'm about to get memed. If you don't know what I'm talking about, people send around these lists-o-questions and you're supposed to blog about them or something. Hi ALa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home